About Me

My photo
Nairobi, Sinai Slum, Kenya
I am a widow and a teacher, and I feel and care for the needy children. I love them as my own sons and daughters. I want to give them a real home and with the basic needs covered.Would you like to help us and make it possible?

Saturday 5 April 2014

Art Workshop with Peter Elungat and Jenracy Center Kids





Art Workshop with Peter Elungat and Jenracy Center Kids


On the 6th of March we started an amazing Art Workshop with a Kenyan artist called Peter Elungat, and some of the kids from Jenracy Center. The children enjoyed a lot with the painter, asked him questions about art and about his job, and they draw their firts piece with Peter’s help. It has been a success and they are looking forward for the next class!

-----

El pasado 6 de Marzo empezamos un increíble curso de arte con el artista keniano, Peter Elungat, y algunos de los niños de Jenracy Center. Los pequeños disfrutaron con el pintor, le hicieron preguntas sobre arte y sobre su trabajo, y pintaron su primera obra con la ayuda de Peter. Ha sido todo un éxito y están ya deseando que llegue la siguiente clase!


No comments: