About Me

My photo
Nairobi, Sinai Slum, Kenya
I am a widow and a teacher, and I feel and care for the needy children. I love them as my own sons and daughters. I want to give them a real home and with the basic needs covered.Would you like to help us and make it possible?

Saturday 9 November 2013


Derrik, our great IT teacher, is finishing his 20th course.  BIG thank you to all of our godparents to make this posible!!
 
We are enthusiastic and incredibly proud of his achievements....and we have no doubt he will perform even better in the future making the Project of Mama Jane's a success.
 
 
Foto: Derik is on the last week of the computer training, he is performing well and learining a lot!

Thank you sponsors to make this possible...we are thinking already on the next one!!


 

No comments: