About Me

My photo
Nairobi, Sinai Slum, Kenya
I am a widow and a teacher, and I feel and care for the needy children. I love them as my own sons and daughters. I want to give them a real home and with the basic needs covered.Would you like to help us and make it possible?

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Meeting in Marina's Bar

Tomorrow at 8 pm we are going to meet in Marina's Bar, in Premià de Mar, to discuss and explain the mama jane's project experience!
           _________________________________________________________
(Spanish) Mañana a las 20:00h, meeting en el Bar Marina, en Premià de Mar, para hablar del proyecto de Mama Jane.    

                                                 Rosa- Clara-Meri- Alba
Thanks for giving us the chance to speak! thanks for coming! We really apreciate your time!

No comments: